3D Printed Violin Marries Digital Technology with Classic Crafting Techniques

3D Printed Violin Marries Digital Technology with Classic Crafting Techniques

3D Printed Violin Marries Digital Technology with Classic Crafting Techniques

Full disclosure - while I have 3D printed many small items, I've never attempted anything very large or composed of many pieces. Part of that is because I haven't worked with 3D printers with especially large build areas, but like most 3D printing enthusiasts, I have some grand ambitions.
Full disclosure - while I have 3D printed many small items, I've never attempted anything very large or composed of many pieces. Part of that is because I haven't worked with 3D printers with especially large build areas, but like most 3D printing enthusiasts, I have some grand ambitions.
Previous
Next Post »