Jewelry Inspired by Art is the Focus of New 3D Design Challenge by Shapeways and the National Gallery of Denmark

Jewelry Inspired by Art is the Focus of New 3D Design Challenge by Shapeways and the National Gallery of Denmark

Jewelry Inspired by Art is the Focus of New 3D Design Challenge by Shapeways and the National Gallery of Denmark

I don't usually wear earrings unless I'm attending a formal event, and I have only a few necklaces that are in regular rotation, but I love wearing unique rings. One of my favorites has a big owl on it, with a black jeweled head that's complete with two sharp horns and a cute little beak.
I don't usually wear earrings unless I'm attending a formal event, and I have only a few necklaces that are in regular rotation, but I love wearing unique rings. One of my favorites has a big owl on it, with a black jeweled head that's complete with two sharp horns and a cute little beak.
Previous
Next Post »